- Yen Power's patented chamfering machine offers a 2-in-1 functionality. The machine can serve as a portable or as a desktop chamfering machine and it only takes seconds to change the mode of operation.
- The rotation speed of the synchronous servo motor can be adjusted from 2,000 RPM to 5,000 RPM with an infinitely variable speed dial. The motor is designed with an automatic compensation mechanism that ensures smoother surface chamfering. If you have to work with different materials or chamfering angles, you can easily modify the motor speed to ensure a smooth machining process.
- Three newly added ball guide pins allow for quick adjustment of the contact area and the bevel depth.
- The multi-handle design caters towards different working habits, which allows onsite operators to chamfer in various angles and positions with ease.
- The front bearing is a Japanese 5205ZZ (Double Row Angular Bearings). The adoption of 5205ZZ rather than two conventional 6205ZZ bearings is superior, resulting in better concentricity and higher loading capacity for heavy chamfering duties.
- The BLDC motor has an overheating protection: if the machine reaches 105 degree Celsius it automatically shuts off.
- Chamfering capacity: Front width 0-7C, side width: <10mm at 45°; R3 and R5 blades available
- Three cutting angles for guide plates at 15°, 30°, and 45°.
|Servo motor input||DC310V|
|Chamfering capacity||≤ 7C|
|Chamfering capacity (Side Width)||≤ 10 mm ( at 45° )|
|Carbide insert blade||5Pcs|
Motor with Built-in Driver (Patent registered in the US)
Chamfering Machine for Both Handheld and Stationary Use United States Patent
Silicon Steel Sheet For Motor Stator
CM 10P CM 24P CE